1. Contact Information
2. Pet History (Last 10 Years)
3. If you have had a Bedlington before, whom did you purchase it from?
4. Individuals in the Household (list Ages for Children)
5. Type of Residence: If Other, please explain.
6. Do you:
7. Do you have a fenced yard?
8. Do YOU have any experience with keeping up a coated breed? Please describe.
9. Whose responsibility will it be to care for the puppy?
10. Where will the puppy be kept?
11. What are the occupations/average work hours for you and your spouse/partner?
12: Who will care for the puppy during times when you are away?
13. How many hours a day will be puppy be left alone?
14. Where will your puppy sleep at night?
15. Have you ever trained an animal before? Please explain.
16. Describe your feelings about disciplining and training your dog? What are your plans in this regard?
17. Are you familiar with crate training?
18. To what extent do you use crates?
19. Do you plan to do: (Check as many as applicable)
20. How much do you think it will cost to care for, groom, vaccinate and license your Bedlington each year?
21. Are you willing to take responsibility for this dog for the next 10 to 12 years? Explain.
22. Are you willing to feed a high quality food even if it costs more?
1. Whose decision was it to get a dog?
2. How did you come to know of the Bedlington breed?
3. Do you plan to Show your Bedlington?
4. Do you plan to Breed your Bedlington?
5. If necessary, would you agree to have your dogs biopsied when it reaches 1 year of age?
6. Would you agree to respond to any health questions your breeder might need answered for her records?
7. Would you agree to return this dog to me, its breeder, if for any reason you cannot keep it?
8. Please indicate your gender preferences.
9. Please indicate your color preference
10. When would you like to purchase a puppy?
11. If you have already talked to Sandy or Foley about a puppy please indicate below:
12. Please type the name, address and phone number of your veterinarian in the box below. We also require a separate recommendation from your veterinarian on their letterhead.
Please include any other comments, questions, information that you would like to include in this application in the box below...
Note: All pet puppies are sold on limited registrations. All show puppies are sold to novice exhibitors on full registrations with our names (Sandy Miles and/or Foley Harper) as co-owners until the dog finishes its championship, at which time we will remove our names from the registration papers. A $500 deposit and a recommendation from your veterinarian will be required to reserve a puppy for you.
Your typed name and date in the boxes below will be considered equivalent to your written signature once you submit this form. It signifies that you have read all of the information on this form and the answers you have provided are truthful. It also signifies that you are looking to purchase a puppy for yourself and not to resell.